Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bloom True: the E-course

As you know, for the past 8 months, I have been Living The Artist’s Way – Julia Cameron’s, “Course in Discovering and Recovering your Creative Self.” Another artist who has had a tremendous impact on me, and my art, this year is Flora Bowley. I am a huge fan of her book, Brave Intuitive Painting, and alumni of her online painting class, Bloom True: the E-course.

https://uc112.infusionsoft.com/go/BT/marcellanordbeck

Since beginning to study and practice Flora’s intuitive painting techniques, I have become more courageous – both on and off the canvas. I’m taking risks in art, and in life, I was previously too afraid to take. As a result of my bravery, which I learned in Flora’s book and E-course, this year I signed a contract to have some of my art represented by Gallery24seven. And this summer I rode on the back of a motorcycle and participated in a Native American sweat lodge – two other firsts for me!

Below are the first two paintings I created after I began to
study Flora’s techniques. Both are on exhibit for sale at Gallery24seven.

Together Through What Separates, Acrylic, 36 x 36
Through Veils of Illusion, Acrylic, 36 x 36
Bloom True: the E-course presents a transformational approach to painting, and living, that celebrates intuition, connects body, mind and spirit, and allows unique and expressive paintings to emerge naturally and authentically.

Brimming with all new high definition video demonstrations, unique lessons, inspiring prompts and enough encouragement and inspiration to last a lifetime, this course will empower both first time and seasoned painters to unlock their creative flow while gleaning transformational life lessons along the way. 
Bloom True: the E-course is unlike any other online painting E-course out there, and it may just change the way you paint forever.

Although basic instruction regarding tools, materials, color theory, mixing paint, composition, value and layering will be covered, the focus of this course is not on specific painting techniques. Rather, the intention of this course is to present a holistic approach to life and painting, one that empowers, inspires and encourages you to let go, move through fear and discover your own authentic way of creating.
 
https://uc112.infusionsoft.com/go/BT/marcellanordbeck
 
The next session of Bloom True: the E-course will run for five weeks starting on September 30, 2013, during which time you will see the evolution of three original paintings from start to finish. Professionally filmed in HD and shot on location in Flora’s Portland studio and home, the course will provide encouraging step-by-step guidance for painting as only YOU can, as you bravely let go of fear, embrace intuition, find your own style and open up to a new world of creative possibilities.

This is an online course with lessons posted daily, Monday-Saturday, for five weeks. The password-protected classroom will be accessible to you 24/7 from anywhere in the world (and for six months after class finishes), so you can dive in whenever it suits you. You do not need to be online at a specific time, so it does not matter what time zone you are in.

I am a paid spokesperson for
Bloom True: the E-course. If you sign up to take Flora’s online painting class through this link, I will receive monetary compensation that I will use to further my artistic endeavors. Thank you for your support and for choosing to, “Let go. Be bold. Unfold.”

https://uc112.infusionsoft.com/go/BT/marcellanordbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment