Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How I Live The Artist's Way

In response to the wetcanvas.com forum question, “Have you done The Artist’s Way and did you find it creepy?” I’ve up-leveled my blog and included a video. Below is my very first vlog!

In this first, of more (shorter) videos to come, I share how I have customized Julia Cameron’s 12-week course in “Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self” to support me and my creative endeavors. I also address Julia’s reading depravation tool presented in chapter 4. And I give a mini book report on Brave Intuitive Painting by Flora Bowley.


Vloging is new territory! If you know me, you know I’m not a techy person. I rely on my husband to upload music to my ipod. So please be gentle with your comments. I promise, with more practice my future vlogs will be more laser focused so they’re shorter.  Because, really, who has time to watch a 15 minute video?!

No comments:

Post a Comment