Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Allow Miracles to Happen

A BIG hug and tremendous THANK YOU to everyone who came out to the opening reception last Friday night for "Choice Points" - my new series of paintings on display at Sync Gallery in Denver. It was a magical night connecting with friends, fellow artists, and patrons of the gallery.

To think, it all began with a simple intention I set four months ago: to create a new series of paintings and to show them, somewhere in Denver, in February.

In this week's video I discuss the power of setting an intention, the importance of taking inspired action, and perhaps the most important step, simply allowing ourselves to be guided to allow miracles to happen.


No dream is too big. We need only to believe in our dreams, and ourselves, enough to take the first step. That small action is often all that is required to put manifesting our dreams into motion.

Did you miss the opening reception? No worries! There is still time to see the show. "Choice Points" will be on display at Sync Gallery through Saturday, March 15. Here are the event details:
 
"Choice Points"
February 20 - March 15, 2014
  
Closing Reception: Friday, March 7, 6 - 9 pm (1st Friday Art Walk)
 
Gallery Hours:
 
Thursday's 1 - 4 pm
1st Friday 6 - 9 pm
Other Friday's 1 - 4 pm
Saturday's 12 - 4 pm
By appointment: 303-319-2771

Live Creatively,
Marcella

P.S. Below are a few snapshots taken during the opening reception.
 
Opening reception for "Choice Points" at Sync Gallery


Discussing my art
Photo credit: Louie Trujillo


I don't think I'm capable of talking without my hands


With my biggest fan - my husband Sean Richardson
Photo credit: Laura Ripley


Next to "Reality Dreamed" - my new personal favorite
Photo credits: Sean Richardson, unless otherwise noted

"We are all artists - the artists of our lives. What are you creating today?"
~Marcella Nordbeck-Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment