Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Want to Open Doors? Ask Questions!

How much do you love yourself? I have been asking myself this question a lot since leaving my day job to pursue my creative endeavors full-time.
 
It’s a faith walk to follow our dreams and lead with our heart. In the process, fears and worth issues can get stirred up. But when I ask, “How much do you love yourself?” I remember that I am worthy, that my dreams are worth it, and that I owe it to those around me to create a life that makes me happy.
 
Our minds can only focus on one thing at a time. By asking ourselves a question, our brains automatically start seeking solutions. Solutions that can raise our vibration, shift our perspectives, and get us back on course.
 
I have also been asking questions of others as I navigate my art career in Denver. In this week’s video I share how asking relevant, open ended, questions took me from not knowing anyone in the state of Colorado (except my husband) to having a thriving life and career 5 years later.
 
Click here to watch video
 
As always…

Live Creatively,
Marcella
 
P.S. Come see my current art exhibition, "Choice Points," at Sync Gallery this Friday, March 7 during First Friday Art Walk in the Santa Fe Arts District. Can't make it to First Friday? No worries! My show will be up through Saturday, March 15. Here are the event details:
  
Choice Points
February 20 - March 15, 2014

Closing Reception: Friday, March 7, 6 - 9 pm (1st Friday Art Walk)

Gallery Hours:

Thursday's 1 - 4 pm

1st Friday 6 - 9 pm
Other Friday's 1 -4 pm
Saturday's 12 - 4 pm
By appointment: 303-319-2771 
Discussing my art
Photo credit: Louie Trujillo, Sync Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment